Skip to main content

Life isn't always as you plan it!

Well sorry to say I will not be making the kitty anytime soon.. but I am starting on a Noah's Ark blanket for my soon to be nephew! I'm getting all off the animals and boat done first and then I will need to buy some blue yarn for the main part of the blanket. So far it's pretty easy and lots of fun to crochet. So I will get back to you on how it is coming along .........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey everyone.. long time no see I've been busy making new custom items. My last custom item is a hat that after making one got another request to make in other colors.. Thought I would show it off...... You can find it in my etsy shop.... Mistyscrochet.etsy.com

Chrismas Give away!!!!!

OK so... I thought what a better way to show my love than to have a give away... I'm thinking a scarf.. right? Who won't use a scarf? And I will be doing the raffle right before X mas. This way who ever wins gets it wrapped at there door to put under the tree... Sweet idea huh? I mean I would love that.. lol So This is how it works... Everyone that follows me will have a chance to win! The last date to follow will be December 15th... So hurry hurry and follow. You just might get lucky.

Gifts for the kiddos!

This Christmas I wanted to make my kiddos something crocheted and this is what I came up with fro my Oldest daughter Viola...