Skip to main content

Brittas Ami: Baby blanket ..

Brittas Ami: Baby blanket ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts for the kiddos!

This Christmas I wanted to make my kiddos something crocheted and this is what I came up with fro my Oldest daughter Viola...

I'm in Heaven!

So.. I've been stuck in the house because of all this crazy weather with my wonderful hubby that surprised me when I came home from work to see.... My whole wall filled with shelves of yarn!!!!!!!!! I always knew I loved him. I haven't had time to take pictures of it yet because I've been to busy enjoying it. Oh ya, then he surprised me with a electric yarn roller that I had been drooling on at Micheal's craft store for a while now. I spent one whole day with that thing just rolling my yarn. I'm in heaven! I will post pictures of my yarn wall at a later date ;)